Tuesday, July 20, 2010

day one



Most people spend years trying to find themselves. Some are still searching, while others are content with what they have found. I, on the other hand, want to spend some time creating myself.

My facebook account has been my longest relationship thus far. Been going strong since 2005. In relationships, lifes seem to get intertwined or lost. Mine has done both. I am seperating from facebook for a month to begin to create myself and fall in love with this life I have been ignoring for so long. Facebook isn't all the way at fault...I accept responsibility for not playing my part in living life to the fullest.


Hi, I am Cali. I am a student. I am working towards a B.B.A. of Marketing. My college is in the same town where I have unsuccessfully been trying to find myself for 23 years. And I am not sure if I have enough room to grow and begin to create myself staying in my hometown until graduation. May 2012.

During this month long journey, my plans are to make a decision on whether to stay here or go somewhere else. And to learn to like myself, so I can love myself. Along the way there will be tears, opinions, contradictions, jokes, laughter, and love. I am a passionate person which comes with its pro's and con's, but doesn't everything?

I hope you find this adventure as joyful as I know I will creating it.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home