Thursday, July 22, 2010

day three

yesterday was a great day.
i worked.
(my summer class is officially over, got a B...sweet)
got off at 4.
went home and relaxed.
my roomie had been gone for the past couple of days, but luckily she was home when i arrived.
said roomie







we decided to eat Fuji for dinner. and much to my surprise it was dollar sushi night. yum.
DOLLAR SUSHI?, you ask?
yes. :)
after our scrumptious sushi...we rode around with the windows down, appreciated the beautiful night, jammed out to some old school tlc*
there is something so peaceful about driving at night.

*see below. you're welcome.



this song was out when i was in 6th grade. 11 years in the past. woah.
-a side note from 6th grade. i was already 5'8 by then. (5'10 now) noticeably taller than EVERYONE. made for some awkward (and by awkward, i mean lonely) school dances. :)

back to my tlc peeps. love this group. i miss the days of poppy group bands.
R.I.P.
Backstreet Boys
N'Sync (my first concert ever)
Destiny's Child
98 Degrees
THE SPICE GIRLS.

after our jam session we journied to Starbuck's
and got an ice cold caramel frap...(told you i was addicted)
(no need to wait for it to cool down :) - see 'real day two' blog to understand)
my roomie got whipped cream on hers.
i did not. i'm trying to watch my figure ;)

we tried to make the sunset on the top on mt sinai.
a small 'mountain' that overlooks the city
and this is what we got....



this is what dalton looks like at just 9 pm.
why does this town shut- down so early?
drives me crazy.

this pic is facing east, so we did see the tail end of the sunset.
it was a perfect mixture of pinks and blues,
but my crappy phone camera didn't pick it up.
(NO I DON'T HAVE AN iPHONE)*
when i was younger i used to think this was
God's way of telling us boy/girl twins were born.

ah, the innocence of childhood.
and the creative way children think.

i so boldly stated yesterday i don't want children right now,
but that doesn't mean i don't appreciate
their genuine passion for life
if adults spent more time listening to children
instead of trying to shut them up
or by ignoring them,
their creative intellect would amaze them.
this is why i love to babysit
and am darn good at it if i do say so myself. :)
-off my soap box

the amount of time i have spent on the internet hasn't changed much since declaring my seperation from facebook
but the things i view and learn have
instead of flipping through photo albums,
or viewing profiles,
or seeing what everyone else is doing
i am researching travel ideas
finding new music
blogging
creating myself.
i love it :)

today my journey will take me chattanooga where i get to see my bestie.
bb & cc foreva!










this girl has seen me through so much
and i love spending time with her.
can't wait :)

readers...if there is anyone who reads this...
...maybe reader would be better...
reader, i will leave you with a question.
if you too are on a journey, which is yes - because we all are,
start at the end.
you're at your funeral
what would people from these following relationships say about you?
- personal
- professional
- family
- past

if you don't like the answer
lucky for you
you can create a new one

enjoy this beautiful day.
________________________________________________________
*the whole iProducts annoy me bc they lack consistency.
for example.
they have an
iPhone
iPad
iPod
iHome
ew.
i like consistency
don't you think iPort would have been a more suitable choice?

an apple a day may keep the doctor away, but apparently creativity as well.

iPersonally belive that iPrior iPlanning iPrevents iPiss iPoor iPerformance.
but i will say that they're making the big bucks
so iPredict this horrendous boo-boo
won't hurt them.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home