Friday, July 30, 2010

day eight nine and ten



ain't it funny how the night moves...
182 nights ago, me and my friends, mary mae and ashley, were just getting settled into our apartment.
with snow heavily laying on the ground.
and excitment of the next 6 months all around. (i did NOT plan for that to rhyme).
and now, we're moving out.
scorching sun heavily beating down on us.
sad to see it end, but thankful for the time and memories made together.
ain't it funny how the night moves.
yes, bob seger, it is.



mary mae, ashley and myself










this was my first experience living on my own, mind you.
my, oh, my how the time flies.
2010 has been an inspiring and insightful year.
i have learned so much about myself and other people.
i have lost some friends and made some new ones.
as of today, i no longer work at the wellness center
(disclaimer: i quit...didn't get fired!).
moving back in with the p's tomorrow.
237957987 memories.
and tons of excitement for this next chapter.

i am finally excited about the future (instead of worrying incessantly).
and looking forward to creating the life i want :)




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home