Wednesday, August 18, 2010

one more day...

one more day until my facebook strike is up.
don't know how i feel about this.
i wonder if i will spend as much time as before
or even more catching up on what i've missed,
but i don't think i will.
i'm sure alot of this growth isn't because
i stopped signing on to facebook daily
but if it is just all in my head,
thank goodness
because i am so much happier with myself.

plus i find cool videos like this one on youtube...

speaking of strikes...

i am not saying i agree or disagree with their beliefs
but i do believe in freedom of speech,
or in this case, song.

whether or not you approve of their approach
you can agree this is a pretty legit video
the amount of planning they had to do
and actually pulling it off
is pretty freaking cool to me :)

i know i have been saying i would
write about my dislikes with dsc
but i haven't really been
in the mood to gripe
ain't that sumthin!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kisor's Korner said...

I think you should keep the blog and just call it something different. I liked reading it and it helped me to keep up with you and your entertaining self!

August 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home